Recently I’ve had an urge to do some work on a few bits of rolling stock. However, having to head to the office and set everything up soon knocks all enthusiasm out of me. So I’ve got nothing done.
Luckily, an early finish yesterday gave me a bit of spare time before Amy arrived home and I set to work creating something I’ve been thinking about for a while; a compact, mobile workbench.
No blow by blow account needed, it’s a box I had a set of acrylic paints in, an off cut of an old cutting mat and the paintbrush holder out of aforementioned box. It’s not quite finished yet but it is more or less there. Have a look at the pics.
Quite pleased with how it’s turned out, particularly as it all folds away to take less space than an a5 sheet of paper. Perhaps that lonely 7 plank wagon will get the weathering I want it to receive after all!!