Catching a Toad

Due to the space constraints of my challenge layout entry, I’ve decided to modify the Toad kit and make it one of the smaller variety of the type. Therefore I’ve started work on cutting down the chassis and roof, losing three centimetres from both. A bit of filler and sanding down and this is where I’m at currently;




The best bit of all though; when testing, the chassis runs nice and true and is true and square, enabling all wheels on the track!


Since the picture above I’ve filled, sanded down and painted the chassis base again. Overall I’m pretty pleased! 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s